Vitamin Supplements

Vitamin Supplements - Useful information about vitamins - C, E, B complex, B1, vitamin B 12 - minerals and other vital dietary supplements. I'll show you some good vitamin products you can take: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Omega 3 Fish Oil products and spirulina, green tea extract every day and you can be healthy.


Top Supplements picks for today...

Vitamin C

I use the Puritan's Pride vitamins and other food supplements daily and I recommend them anybody. The quality of the products is good and relatively cheap on the market.
Let's start my list with Vitamin C. I just checked out The Vitamin C Foundation website and I read this:

Comment: I had been taking 1000mg of vitamin C. When I increased to 3000 mg, my BACK problems disappeared.


I think if you take only the RDA minimum of Vitamin C 60 mg each day it is not enough for your body's proper operation. I took at least 1000 mg C daily, but I'm healthy if you have any disease or disorder you should take much more.

I take at least one tablet of Natural C Vitamin with Rose Hips 1000 mg daily.

Puritan's has a wide selection of Vitamin C 250 mg-1500 mg and 100 tablets to 1000 tablets. They have Normal or Time Release C, ESTER-C and crystals as well.


And there is a Super C Complex with Citrus Bioflavonoid, Rutin, Hesperidin, Acerola. The Vitamin C is better if you take with these flavonoid elements.

Puritan's currently have a sale on supplements if you buy 1 get 1 free or buy 2 get 3 free total 5 bottles.

The shipping to US is only $ 3,95 on any size order.